Craft International welcomes you to submit your professional resume to our career database for existing and future opportunities. We are currently recruiting highly qualified professionals and subject matter experts from the military, law enforcement, and private sector.
We are actively servicing and pursuing a myriad of contracts around the globe, and are always looking for the highest caliber of personnel to grow with us in a rewarding career.
There are current positions available in the following areas:
- Special Operations Forces Medic (18D or SOCM)
- Current NREMT ACLS and BLS
- Current NREMT ACLS and BLS certification to instruct
- Combat experience: with DD-214
- Experience instructing SOF medical personnel
- Active security experience
- Employment with be in CONUS
- Tactical Medic (Must be special operations qualified) Part-time
- Tactical Medic Instructor (Must be special operations qualified) Part-time
- LE Carbine Instructor, Advanced (Minimum 5 years LE SWAT) Part-time
- LE Handgun Instructor, Advanced (Minimum 5 years LE SWAT) Part-time
- LE SWAT Instructor (Minimum 10 years LE SWAT) Part-time
- LE Defensive Driving Instructor (Minimum 10 years experience) Part-time
- LE Negotiator Instructor (Minimum 10 years experience) Part-time
NOTE: Must be U.S. citizen, clean criminal history, some positions may require the ability to obtain security clearance.
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are found suitable for whichever position applying for, one of our recruiters will contact you.